It’s giveaway time, my fellow Hylians, and the theme is The Legend of Zelda.
Four weeks from today (Sunday, April 14th), I will select FOUR winners from a random sequence generator, based on whoever reblogs or likes this post. The first winner will get first choice of a prize and so on. The last winner is stuck with what’s left, but I mean… any Zelda prize is better than no Zelda prize, amirite?
- Triforce Items T-Shirt (you get to choose the size and color of black, green, or silver)
- Manga Box Set
- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Twilight Princess Fabric Wall Scroll
Da Rules (Grumble, Grumble):
- THERE ARE NO RULES. (I’m lying; I just felt like being dramatic)
- If you win, I will announce it and message you. Your ask box must be on. You must be willing to give me your address. You must reply within one week or I’ll choose another winner.
- I will NOT let a “giveaway blog” win.
- I genuinely do not care how many times you reblog this. They’ll all count. So will likes.
- You do NOT have to be following me to win, because I’m not an asshole.
- I’ll ship anywhere. Anywhere. If you live in Antarctica, I’ll ship there, and I might even include penguin treats.
That’s it. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
That is right for the Christmas season I am handing out some video games to Steam owners for your pleasure and enjoyment :D
idk what else to say so with out further ado LETS LAY DOWN SOME GROUND RULES
1) In order to win, you must do 1 or all 3 of the following:
It’s too bad, really…
[[ My ask is in there! :D ]]
It’s finally here!
Thank you for 500+ Followers every pony!
(it was going to be a 450 follower giveaway but it seems we’ve gained enough followers to say 500! Hooray!)
All rightie! I felt a simple thank you wasn’t enough soooo I decided to do my best to scrap together a nifty giveaway to show my love~!
Here are the things you can win!
- 1 handmade paper cutting!
(it won’t be the ones shown but I’ll cut up a nice new one of random size)
- 3 watercolor paper dolls (2 to 6 inches tall)!
these will be three dolls of whatever you want! Your OC, Pony, anything!
- full color pony commission~!
- Your choice!
- aaannnd last but not least!
(I think we all know what the surprise is…)
GIVE AWAY ENDS JANUARY 5th
(date subject to change)
Winner will be chosen by random number generator!
Rules are simple!
- Reblog to enter!
- you must be following this blog (duh!) or my art blog!
- you must be comfortable with giving me your address!
- ASK BOX MUST BE OPEN
- no giveaway blogs
- Likes count!
- There is no limit to how many times you can reblog, but nobody likes giveaway spam all over their dash. :U
- Have fun!
again, Thanks for 500+ followers and all the support that comes with it,
I never thought Merry would ever be this popular, I love you guys~<3
; w ;
[[ let’s not forget this is still going on! keep reblogging everypony~! ]]
GIVE AWAY UPDATE
There is the possibility that instead of a lady bug mini pillow pet you can now choose either the dragon or a U N I C O R N
which I think makes a lot more sense…
so yeah, lady bug is out
unicorn is in.
here’s the unicorn you can win!
I also just realized that lady bug was really a butterfly…
but who cares!? You can pick from either a D R A G O N or U N I C O R N now!
Batmare’s Holiday Giveaway!
First off, let’s start with a Happy Holiday Season everyone! This is the Batmare and Robinaloo Ask Blog’s first ever giveaway!
2nd Prize - Your pony in a Batmare Costume! (Five Ponies can win this prize!)
1st Prize - Your pony as ANY Batman Villain!
- Reblog to enter! Max 3 reblogs a day (I’ll Check)! The more reblogs, the more chances you have of winning!
- You don’t have to be a follower! (But why wouldn’t you want to be!)
- Participants must have an open ask/submit box to allow me to ask them details in case they win. Anyone without an open channel of communication will be disqualified
- Ends at Midnight of December 21!
I’ll send you a question when you win! Answer Privately with a:
And may the odds be ever in your favor!
Reblog this and i will pick 10 blogs i see and make a cat based on their blog!! here’s mine
[[ Two doodles i did out of boredom. They were done without sketching, which is why they are a bit wonky. ]]